This craft is easy to make. You can do it with your kids or with a group of preschoolers. In this article, you will learn how to make an alien craft that is easy and enjoyable! You only need a few materials, the most important thing is to have googly eyes so that your alien will look unusual! Make as many different aliens as you like!
What You Will Need
- Toilet roll tube
- Googly eyes
- Cover your toilet roll tube in whatever colour you want your alien to be.
- Cut out two strips of tinfoil for the alien’s arms and stick them on your felt body.
- Add as many googly eyes as you like.
- Put some felt on a piece of cardboard and stick it to the alien.
- Use your marker to make a smiley face.
This exciting project will become a fantastic toy that will keep your youngsters amused!
Kids will enjoy decorating the eyes and choosing the colors. As many googly eyes as you like use your imagination and make your alien the way you want!
It would be a wonderful thing to do when learning about space with your kids.