I made this apple craft for kids out of different colored felt and it was tons of fun to make!
What you will need
- Yellow felt
- Pink felt
- White felt
- Green felt
- Brown felt
- Black felt
- Cut out an apple shape from felt. I used yellow felt for my apple.
- Cut out a leaf shape from your green felt and a strip of brown felt for the stake of the apple. Attach both to the top of your apple.
- Cut out two white circles and add a dot to the center with your marker. Add on to the apple to make the eyes.
- Next, cut out an oval shape for the apple’s nose.
- To complete the smile of the apple, cut a strip of black felt and two pink circles.
- You have now made your apple craft!
Use any color felt you have at home for this craft. The more vibrant the better!
My steps are just a guideline to show you how I made my fun apple craft in the video above.
It is not necessary to use felt. You can create the same creative project with some paper, card, or even paint!