Arts and crafts for kids can be so much fun, and finger puppets are a great way to get started. In this Craft, I Will show you how to make a baby shark finger puppet craft. This is a great project for kids of all ages, and it’s perfect for Shark Week! Why not have your very own baby shark puppet to sing along with the song.
What you will need
- Googly eyes
- Blue, white and red felt
- Black marker
- Cut out a blue circle from the felt and draw the shark’s nose.
- Cut out the shark’s tail as well as two fins.
- The shark’s body is a blue circle, so stick your fins and tail to it.
- Cut out half a circle with your white felt and stick it on the bottom of the blue circle for the shark’s mouth.
- Then cut out triangles from red felt for your sharks’ teeth.
- Put on your googly eyes.
- To make a finger puppet, attach a red felt piece with an open part to the back of the shark.
- You then have your shark puppet!
If your youngster is a huge fan of baby sharks, then they’ll fall in love with these adorable finger puppets.
They’re also a wonderful method to get your kid started on their own finger puppet collection because they make such cute toys.
This craft demonstrates how to make a felt baby shark finger puppet without using any stitching.
This is a lovely project to work on and it’s quite simple.