Arts and crafts are a great way to spend time with your children, and this Baby Yoda craft is such a fun and creative craft. It’s simple enough for youngsters to complete on their own, and the results are fantastic. All you need is a toilet roll, a marker, and some googly eyes. Make your own Baby Yoda craft today by following these simple steps!
What you will need
- Toilet roll
- Green paper
- Pink paper
- Cotton wool
- On the green paper, draw Yoda’s head and ears.
- After that, cut them out.
- Put his head on the top of your toilet roll tube. Cut triangles out of each side of the head to create a pop-up effect.
- Mark his coat with a brown marker at the bottom of the toilet roll.
- You can draw on his eyes, nose, and mouth with your black marker.
- Then, with your pink paper, cut out two circles for the inside of Yoda’s ears.
- Make very small circles with cotton wool and stick them to Yoda’s eyes. This makes an interesting effect.
- Add two small feet and your Yoda will stand up.
Arts and crafts are a wonderful way to spend quality time with your children.
This Baby Yoda project is a lot of fun and requires minimal effort.
It’s easy enough for kids to complete on their own, and the results are fantastic.