Making a Valentine’s Bee Mine Card is a fun and easy way to show your loved one how much you care. This craft is perfect for kids of all ages and only takes a few simple steps. Follow these instructions, and you’ll be able to create a one-of-a-kind card that will make your loved one feel special on Valentine’s Day.
What you will need
- Cream card
- Black, yellow and white felt.
- Googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- Scrabble letters
- Fold your cream card in half. Get your ruler and black felt and cut a strip for the outline of the card and stick.
- Get more black felt and cut an oval shape out for the body of the bee and stick.
- Then with your yellow felt cut two small strips and stick them onto your bee’s body.
- With your pipe cleaner, cut two stips off for the antennae and stick these on at the top of the body.
- Put your card aside and get your white felt and cut out two hearts for the wings and stick them onto the back of the body.
- For extra effect, get your black felt and cut a line off. Twirl it and stick it on the end of the bee.
- Add in your googly eyes and stick on.
- With your white felt, you can cut out a cloud and add on to your picture (optional step).
- Then add your Scrabble letters BEE MINE!
This Craft teaches you how to make a Valentine’s Bee Mine Card for kids. This project is simple enough for children of all ages to complete. The letters in this craft are made from felt and scrabble tiles to create a more dramatic look.
If you have any creations please send them to my contact page on the website.
I would love to share your art!