This summer, make a fun butterfly craft using buttons, colorful felt, popsicle sticks, and pipe cleaners!
During the summer holidays, it’s a great creative project to do at home or outside. There are many sticking and cutting opportunities for your youngster; they’ll certainly enjoy making this craft!
What you will need
- Popsicle sticks
- Pipe cleaners
- Cut out the butterfly wings from your felt.
- Attach your popsicle sticks to the middle of your wings.
- Add your googly eyes to the top of your popsicle stick.
- Glue buttons to your wings to give them a nice effect.
- Add a smile with your marker.
- Attach the pipe cleaner to the top of your butterfly.
- Then you have made some butterfly crafts!
I love how colorful and fun this butterfly craft is.
If you have a puppet stage, this butterfly would look great in your puppet box.
Felt is a great choice when making a butterfly craft, as the material will tend to last a lot longer.
Hope you enjoyed being creative,