This is a simple, amusing, fast project made from a paper plate, felt, and colored paper. This summer will be more enjoyable with this delightful craft! great for a beach theme at your summer camp or to brighten up your living area!
What you will need
- Paper plate
- Blue felt
- Colour card
- Googly eyes
- Cut a paper plate in half. Trace some blue felt out, cut it, and stick this onto the paper plate.
- Then get your googly eyes and stick them onto your blue felt. Then get your maker and make your jellyfish face with whatever expression you feel like!
- Get card of different colors and draw a straight line with your ruler and cut them out together (if you don’t have colored card then you can just color white paper with paint or crayons).
- Fold your card up and down to make it wavy.
- Then stick all your colored card strips to the back of your paper plate.
You then have made your jellyfish, I loved this craft so much that I made two! See video linked above for more steps on how to make it.
This is a simple and enjoyable craft that you can do at any time of year.
If you don’t have felt, consider painting the paper plate! Make your jellyfish as colorful as possible.
Thanks a million,