This craft is made from cloth, popsicle sticks, and crepe paper. It is a fun and colorful craft that can be used for decoration or outdoor play!
What you will need
- Popsicle sticks
- Crepe paper
- Scrabble letters
- Cut a triangle or square shape from your cloth for your kite.
- Attach two popsicle sticks to the cloth, one vertical and one horizontal.
- After cutting your crepe paper into strips, fold them back and forth to create a nice effect.
- Attach it to the back bottom of your kite.
- You can also add your name to your craft with scrabble letters or write it in the middle.
- You have created a wonderful kite craft.
This is a nice bright craft that is great to do in the classroom or at home .
A scrabble letter or a name at the end is a great way to personalize your kids’ crafts.
I hope you enjoyed making these kite crafts!