This is a super cute and easy mug. It’s a fun and unique present for mother’s day. Don’t forget to add your teabag!
What you will need
- Tag or cardboard
- Gittler tape
- Scrabble letters
- Take your card and draw a mug shape with a handle on it. Cut this out.
- Add tape to the top and bottom of the card.
- Then stick your Scrabble letters ‘LOVE’ on your tag and place them in the middle of your card.
- Add on your flowers or sticks to your picture.
- Using a peg, attach a nice teabag for your mom!
This is a great gift to give your mom this Mother’s Day. All mums need a cup of tea and a break!
It’s easy to make and you can add in your own special touches to make it extra special for your mom.