Summer is a time for dreaming and making dreams come true. With dream catchers, you can capture your dreams as they happen and keep them close by. This easy craft project for kids will show you how to make dream catchers out of paper plates in minutes. Here is a DIY dream catcher craft that kids can make for themselves. It also demonstrates how to make your own feathers!
What you will need
- Paper plate
- Coloured paper
- Cut a circle from your paper plate.
- Put coloured paper squares on your paper plate until it is completely covered.
- Turn your paper plate over and cut a few small pieces of string.
- Attach with glue by overlapping them on the back of your paper plate.
- Cut oval shapes from the felt with your scissors and cut a snip for each side of the feathers.
- For the feathers, cut three-string pieces.
- Attach the string to your paper plate with the feather at the bottom of the string.
- Make a loop on the back with string to hang up your dream catcher.
Dream catchers are a popular summer craft project. You can make dream catchers out of paper plates in minutes with this easy tutorial. Dream catchers capture your dreams as they happen and help you to keep them close by.
This dream catcher craft is perfect for summer, Sleepover Parties, or kids’ birthday party activities. This is a great dream catcher craft that you can to make indoors or outdoors. Instead of paper, I suggest using cardboard and paint for outdoor materials.
The craft is a lot of fun. You can make it as unique as you want!