Make this nice and simple craft with your kids this Father’s Day. You only need a tin from the kitchen, a few popsicle sticks, and you’re ready to get creative!
What you will need
- 1 tin
- Popsicle sticks
- Scrabble letters (optional)
- Clean the paper off the tin and wash it out!
- Apply glue to your popsicle sticks and then add them in a line until the tin is fully covered
- Set aside to dry
- Once the popsicle sticks are dry on the tin, you can add the scrabble letters. “Dad, I love you”.
- When it’s dry, add your father’s favorite pens, etc, and leave it at his desk as a surprise!
This is a beautiful gift to make and a craft that is quick to do! If you don’t have scrabble letters, you can paint or mark your own message.
An additional idea would be to include a photo!
Get creative and have fun,