This is a nice DIY Christmas card for a lucky Baby Boy or Baby Girl.
What You Will Need
- Blue Card
- White Card
- Orange Card
- Black Felt or Paper
- Red Tape
- Googly Eyes
- Craft Stamp (Optional)
- Fold your blue card.
- Draw 4 circles on top of each other.
If your glue cap or tape are a suitable size, then you can trace around these!
- Cut out and stick it on the page vertically.
- Stick on your googly eyes.
- Then get some orange paper. Cut out a triangle for the carrot effect of the nose.
- Get some gold tape (or any other color tape) and shape it into a little triangle at the end to make an effect of an arm.
You can stick on left and right, at any angle you like!
- Cut black felt or paper into a square. Stick this on with your tape.
That will make your hat!
- Now onto the letters. Either use Scrabble style letters or just write them yourself on card or paper. Spell out the name.
Make sure you have enough space on your card!
- If you want the wow factor effect, add in some snowflakes (you can either cut them out yourself or use a snowflake stamp).
Stick that out with your glue.
This is a super personalized card that will be sure to give that wow factor when you gift it!
I think one of the most important things to do with this card is to make the snowman’s head pop up from the top of the card.
If you do not have Scrabble letters, feel free to replace it with paper or card.
I got some fantastic responses to this snowman card.
Thank you so much,