This is a quick and easy chick in a nest craft for kids made from a paper plate and paper!
What you will need
- 2 paper plates
- Yellow paper
- Orange paper
- Art feathers
- Googly eyes
- Make a zig-zag pattern from a paper plate.
- For your chick’s body, draw and cut a half-oval shape with your yellow paper.
- Attach your chick’s body to the paper plate.
- On your orange paper, cut out a diamond shape to represent the chick’s beak. Attach it to the yellow piece of paper.
- Put your zig-zag paper plate over the chick to make it look like a broken egg.
- You can put on the feathers all around the chick to make it look fluffy.
- Add your googly eyes.
This fast and fun craft for Easter is perfect for children of all ages.
This craft is a great way to let your kids get messy while immersing them in the life cycle of the chicken.
Hope you have fun and enjoy it,