This is an easy-to-make cork craft using crepe paper, popsicle sticks, and some form of paper. Your kids will love making this craft, and it can also be used as a toy!
What you will need
- Three corks
- Colored crepe paper
- One popsicle stick
- Form paper
Your kids will love making this craft, and it can also be used as a toy!
- Attach the colored crepe paper strips to three corks.
- Once your crepe paper is attached, join the three corks together.
- Next, get your popsicle stick.
- Cut out a triangle from your foam paper for the sail of your raft.
- Attach the triangle to the popsicle stick.
- Connect your popsicle stick to your raft. You have now created an easy and fun raft!
This is a super easy craft for your kids and a fun way to reuse materials from your kitchen.
Corks, toilet rolls, cardboard – they’re probably all in our house, so let your kids get creative with them!
I hope you liked this craft,