This is a great craft to make with preschoolers. All you need are some cupcake cases, paper, glue and you’re ready!
What you will need
- 4 cupcake cases
- Googly eyes
- Get your paper and stick two of your cupcases to it.
- Cut off a triangle from each cupcake to form the month of your fish.
- You can add one googly eye to each fish.
- Cut out the fins and tail with the other two cupcases.
- Put on your fins and tail.
- Draw some bubbles with your maker.
You can make this fun ocean craft project at home or in preschool.
There are only six steps and only a few materials required.
Have fun getting creative!