This is a nice easy button decoration for kids that can be made with any type of buttons, a piece of hessian, felt, scissors, and glue!
What you will need
- One large button
- 10 smaller buttons
- Green felt
We will make a nice quick and easy flower button decoration.
- Get some Hession and cut into a small strip.
- Then get your big button and stick this in the middle.
- With your other 10 buttons, stick them around the big circle to make a flower shape.
- Get your green felt and cut a long stem with the triangle on the outside.
- Stick on your green felt at the bottom to make a flower.
- Add a bee or any other piece of your choosing to this.
- Cut out the white paper.
You now have a nice colorful Button Decoration!
Thank you for reading.
Send me your creative Button Decorations via the contact page.