Ice cream crafts are a fantastic way to spend a summer afternoon, In this blog article, I’ll show you how to make an ice cream craft for kids out of felt. This is a wonderful project for children of all ages, and it’s the ideal summer project. So grab your art materials and let’s go!
What you will need
- Brown felt
- Felt any colour for ice cream
- Pom pom’s
- Make a triangle shape from your brown felt.
- Draw out your ice cream’s shape and cut it out.
- Attach your cone to your ice cream
- Add your pom pom as the sprinkles on your ice cream.
- That’s it! You are done with your ice cream!
This project is simple and can be completed by children of all ages.
The craft consists of a triangle-shaped piece of brown felt, with an ice cream cone attached to the top. Small pom-poms can be used as sprinkles on the ice cream.
This is a wonderful summer activity for your children to do together!
Hope you enjoyed this craft! If you did, please share it with your friends and family that enjoy crafts too!