Making things is a great way for kids to express their creativity, and creating a rocket out of simple materials might not be better? In this article, I’ll show you how to make an easy lollipop stick rocket for children. This project is ideal for a rainy day or a summer afternoon, and it will keep the kids entertained for hours. So let’s get started!
What you will need
- Six large lollipop sticks
- Red and orange foam paper
Time needed: 10 minutes.
- Stick four lollipop sticks together to make the main section of the rocket.
- Add your red triangle to the rocket’s top.
- Attach your other two lollipop sticks to the bottom of the rocket.
- Put orange foam strips on the back of your rocket for the flames.
- Now, 3,2,1 let’s go have some fun!
This tutorial shows you how to construct an easy lollipop stick rocket for kids.
The rocket is composed of four lollipop sticks, a red triangle, and two orange foam strips.
Attaching the red triangle to the top of the rocket and connecting the two orange foam strips to the bottom of it form a fire at the bottom of the device.
Make this fun and simple project with your kids or in class as part of your space project! Have fun experimenting!
Hope you enjoyed this creative craft,