In this article, I’ll show you how to create a paper plate project step-by-step guide and also a picture to follow. Kids will enjoy creating these simple paper plate fish! Simply gather some paper plates and some paint, then they’re ready to go!
What you will need
- Purple paint
- Yellow paint
- Blue paint
- Makeup pad
- Place some paint on your paper plate. I used purple first.
- Cover the entire paper plate with paint.
- For the fish’s tail, make a triangle for its mouth and use that part for its tail.
- Put your makeup pad on top of your paper plate, and make a small circle with your marker to make the fish’s eye.
- Then stick your tail on the back of the fish.
- You can make some other fish using different colours!
This is a simple art project that your children will love.
They may choose their favorite colors and make as many as they like!
This activity is a wonderful way to keep toddlers occupied or add it as part of your pre-school curriculum.
The sea has so much to teach us, which is why it’s such an intriguing topic.