This is a cute card for your Dad this Father’s Day. You only need a few materials and it’s super easy to make!
What you will need
- Scrabble letters
- Two cupcake cases
- Googly eye
- Pipe Cleaner
- Paper or card
- Take your card and fold it in half.
- Cut out a triangle from one of your cupcake cases and glue it to the card.
- Then, cut more triangles out of the other cupcake case and attach them to the fish to make the tail and fins.
- Add your goggly eye.
- At the bottom of the fish mouth, stick your string, and cut just enough pipe cleaner to make the hook.
- Add your scrabble letters “I’m hooked on you dad”
- Now you have a fun card to give your to your Dad for Father’s Day.
This is a wonderful Father’s day card your kids can give to their Dad.
It’s fun and unique and is perfect for all you fisherman Daddys out there!
Hope you enjoy your Father’s day