Make this super easy fox puppet craft with either felt or paper. I made mine into a simple finger puppet so it can be both a craft and a toy!
What you will need
- Orange felt
- White felt
- Black felt
- An circular shaped object to trace (optional)
- Cut out a circle from the orange felt.
- For your fox’s head, fold each side into a triangle.
- Trace and cut out a small circle for the fox’s nose from your black felt.
- Attach this to the bottom of the triangle.
- To make the fox’s eye, trace and cut two circles out of your white felt, and add a black dot in the center.
- Stick the eyes on the orange felt.
- Cut two large triangles from your orange felt.
- Also, cut two small triangles from your white felt.
- Glue the two pieces together to form the ears.
- Then add the ears to the fox’s face.
- To make your finger puppet, glue a small strip of felt to the back of the fox.
- You have now made your own fox puppet!
Children may make this entertaining and simple project with only a few materials. This project can be made out of felt or paper, making it suitable for almost any event.
This puppet may also be made into a toy after it is completed, which makes it even more appealing.
Children will have a lot of fun creating this puppet unique to their own personalities.