This is a fun and unique craft for your kids this St. Patrick’s Day.
It’s St. Patrick’s Day, and there are so many great St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids to make! Here is one of my all-time favorite St. Patricks Day activities for children: a flower leprechaun craft! This St. Patricks day craft will be ideal for any age group on this holiday, as it is simple to make yet looks fantastic when completed. Let your children participate in the St. Patrick’s Day celebrations with their own unique project!
What you will need
- Orange felt
- Cream card
- White paper
- Green pom pom
- Green paper
- Gold crepe paper
- Yellow paper
- Cut out a flower shape from your orange felt. Stick this to your cream card.
- Trace and draw out two circles from your white card. Next, cut the circles out.
- Stick your circles in the centre of your flower, then add a dot to the centre of each with your pen to make the eyes.
- Just add a smile to the face and a green pom pom for the flower leprechaun’s nose.
- Cut out the flower leprechaun.
- Cut out a hat using green paper. Then finish off the design with gold and yellow squares and a black marker.
- Then cut out four strips of green paper and fold back and forth for the legs and hands.
- Stick the green strips to the back of the flower.
I thought a flower would be nice since we are in the month of spring and it would look fantastic. This is also an excellent beard for your leprechaun!
If you don’t have felt for the orange flower, make a card instead.
Have a wonderful Saint Patrick’s Day to all of you! You may use your project as decor or to bring to your party!
Fun Fact – They’re tiny and light, but they move fast. To ever spot one, you must move carefully and look close. When you’re in a forest with lots of magic, look for leprechauns.
Hope you enjoyed this craft.