With a few simple supplies, you can make this sun craft in no time. Sunny days are a perfect time to make this craft.
What you will need
- Yellow card or paper
- White card
- Trace out a large circle with a large paper plate.
- Cut this out.
- Trace two small circles onto white paper and cut out.
- Draw a smile on the sun’s face. Then stick the small circles onto the yellow circle with the dots in the middle.
- Then cut out triangle shapes of varying sizes from yellow card.
- Stick the triangles to the back out of the sun.
There you have your lovely sun to add some sunshine to your house.
In my video, you can see how to add a cloud!
If your toddler is too small to use scissors, let them do all the gluing and you do all the cutting.
It can also be a fun activity for your cutting skills if your child has just started using scissors.
Hope you enjoyed this craft ,