This mommy and baby hedgehog puppets craft is a nice way to kick off your fall activities with your class or kids. Only a few materials are needed to make your hedgehog family grow!
What you will need
- Brown light felt
- Brown dark felt
- Black felt
- Googly eyes
- Create the body of the baby hedgehog by cutting out an oval from your light brown felt.
- Then, with your dark brown felt, cut zig-zag spikes all the way around the hedgehog’s body.
- Cut a black felt strip for the mouth of the hedgehog
- Cut out a circle from your black felt for the hedgehog’s nose
- Attach both, as well as the light brown felt
- Add your googly eyes.
- Attach a rectangle of felt to the back to make your hedgehog into a puppet.
- You have now made a hedgehog finger puppet!
What a lovely way to start off your fall crafts with your children.
In addition to being fun, making puppets is a great way for you and your children to bond.
I hope you enjoyed making this mommy and baby hedgehog puppet