This is a super cute hot air balloon card for any occasion. It’s very easy to make and only takes a few materials. Making your own DIY cards is a wonderful way to show someone you care. This hot air balloon project is ideal for kids of all ages, and it’s a fantastic way to showcase their creative talents. So gather the materials, get started.
What you will need
- Cupcake cases
- Paper or foam paper
- White felt
- Coloured card
- To make your card, fold the paper or card in half.
- Apply glue to the inside of the cupcake case and stick it on.
- Add a piece of string and a square of paper to the bottom to make the basket and string of the hot air balloon.
- Cut out two clouds from white felt and stick them on.
- Then you have made your card! I have made different coloured hot air balloons, so be sure to get creative.
This quick and easy craft project will delight kids.
Choose your favorite colors for your hot air balloon and be creative; mix and match to make your own one-of-a-kind greeting cards.
Another suggestion is to add a photo of your child or family.