A really simple bat craft to put together for Halloween. All you need is a toilet paper roll and some felt to construct your bat! Bats are another one of my favorite Halloween decorations, and they’re really easy to make. You may make any shape, size, or color bat you want. This is a fantastic project for your kids, to begin with, if they wish to learn how to create bats! With just a few minutes of work, you can have your very own bat!
What you will need
- Toilet Roll
- Black felt
- White felt
- Red felt
- Cover your toilet paper with black felt.
- Trace and cut out circles from your white felt.
- Finish the bat’s eyes by drawing a dot in each circle.
- Stick the eyes onto the toilet roll.
- Cut out a red stripe for the bat’s mouth and stick it on.
- Make two small triangles from your white felt and stick them upside down on the red strip. Make those teeth look scary!
- Cut out the bat’s wings from black felt.
- Attach the wings to the back or side of the toilet paper.
- Make two triangles from your black felt.
- Add two triangles to the top of the bat to form the ears.
- You have now made your own bat craft!
There are so many crafts you can make for Halloween, but one of my favorites are bats, you can create any size, shape, or color bat.
If your kids want to start creating and making bats, this is an excellent craft to get them started!
You can create your very own bat in only a few steps.
This bat can be used as both a decoration and a toy for Halloween!
I hope you have a fun Halloween.