Making a Christmas elf card for kids is an easy and creative way to spend some time together. You’ll need to get your hands on some simple materials before you can start. After that, it’s just a case of following the instructions below! Have fun!
What you will need
- Green card
- Red felt
- Two buttons
- Black felt
- Take your green card and fold it
- Using your red felt, cut out a zig-zag pattern and place it on top of the green card.
- Attach two buttons to the center of the card
- Add a black felt strip to the bottom of the card
- For the elf’s belt, add a square of tape in the center of black felt.
- You have now made your own Christmas elf card
Making a Christmas Elf Card is a really great way to get children excited about the holidays. You can use this fun craft as an opportunity for you and your kids to bond, or you can even give the cards away as presents. Just follow these easy steps in order to make a wonderful card that will spread cheer all around!
If you are looking for an activity that will bring joy into your home then check out how simple it is to make a Christmas Elf card with your kids. Also, be sure to check out all of my other Christmas crafts guides on this site for more inspiration!