Here is a super cute paper plate craft Christmas decoration that you and your kids will have a ball making!
What you will need
- Paper plate
- Brown felt
- Red felt
- Yellow felt
- Goggly eyes
- Christmas ribbon
- Make a circle out of your paper plate
- Apply brown felt to the circle
- For the robin’s belly, cut out some red felt.
- Put on your googly eyes
- Cut out the beak from yellow felt and stick it under your googly eyes.
- Cut oval shapes from red felt for the robin’s wings
- Cut out some smaller oval shapes from the brown felt.
- Make robin’s wings by sticking the red and brown felt together
- Add some Christmas ribbon to the top of the robin
- Then you have made your own christmas robin!
You can make this cute decoration with your kids in your classroom or home.
Also, you can see in the video that I made a larger robin, which was a lot of fun.
It is super fun to work with felt and your craft will last much longer than paper. Felt also gives your craft a very beautiful effect.