This is an easy and fun snowman craft using toilet roll tubes and felt. Decorate this craft with some nice buttons and a scarf to make him look even better! This craft is perfect for your home or classroom this Christmas.
What you will need
- Toilet roll tube
- White felt
- Orange felt
- Black or red felt
- Goggly eyes
- Christmas ribbon
- String or hession
- Cover your toilet paper with white felt
- Then cut out a circle from white cardboard and stick it on some white felt for the head of the snowman
- You can add your googly eyes to the circle
- Then cut out a triangle for the nose of the snowman and add it to your circle.
- With your glue, make a smile shape and add your glitter
- Cut out a hat shape and attach some ribbon to it and add your buttons to the toilet paper tube for the snowman buttons
- Put your hat on the snowman’s head
- Add your buttons to the toilet paper tube for the snowman buttons
- I also added some ribbon to make a scarf
- Attach the head to the body
- After that, add some arms with some string or hession
- Then you will have made your awesome snowman craft
Make this lovely craft with your kids and family. It can be a decoration, toy, or gift for family and friends.
It’s a super cute craft and everyone loves snowmen!
This craft only requires a few materials and is super quick. Enjoy getting creative with this one to add to your Christmas crafts.