This is an adorable penguin craft made out of felt and a toilet roll base, perfect for adding to your winter collection of crafts this winter!
What you will need
- Toilet Roll tube
- Black felt
- Orange felt
- White felt
- Goggly eyes
- Cover your toilet paper with black felt
- Cut out some black felt wings for your penguin.
- For the body of the penguin, cut out an oval from your white felt and stick it on the toilet roll
- Put on your googly eyes
- Then stick on your black wings to each side of the toilet roll
- Make a triangle out of your orange felt and stick it under your googly eyes
- Next, cut out two feet from your orange feet and stick them to the bottom of the toilet roll
- You can then add some funky hair by cutting some zig-zag patterns from orange felt and sticking them on the penguin’s head
- Your very own penguin is now complete!
You can make this cute penguin craft with just a few materials and steps. I had so much fun making mine, and it’s a great craft to do with your kids or your class.
Making this penguin is a great way to begin your winter projects at school too. If you don’t have felt, you can use paper instead, but remember felt will last longer.
Hope you enjoyed making your penguins!