This Craft will show you how to make a polar bear craft for kids out of toilet paper rolls. This is an easy winter craft for kids’ projects. The finished polar bear looks so cute and it makes a great decoration as well as a lovely homemade craft! This is the perfect holiday winter activity – let your child create their own winter wonderland in the comfort of their own home or classroom!
What you will need
- Toilet roll tube
- White felt
- Black felt
- Goggly eyes
- Cover the toilet roll tube with felt
- For the bear ears, cut out two oval shapes from your white felt
- Make two smaller oval shapes for the ears in black
- Stick these together and on top of the toilet paper
- Add your googly eyes
- Cut out a nose from your black felt
- For the mouth, cut a strip from your black felt
- You have now created your own polar bear craft!
This article provides instructions on how to make a polar bear craft for kids using a toilet paper roll. The finished product is adorable and makes a great winter decoration or gift. Hope you enjoyed being creative!
Making this craft with your children this winter will be fun and super cool.
You only need a toilet roll and some felt to make your polar bear come to life! Your children will have so much fun creating this craft.
What a lovely way to start out learning all about polar bears by making your own!