This popsicle stick butterfly craft is a fun and colorful project for kids. It’s simple to make, and you can use any colors and designs you like. When it’s finished, it looks like a real butterfly! Let me show you how to get started on this creative project today!
What you will need
- Popsicle stick
- Googly eyes
- Cupcake case
- Pipe cleaners
This is a simple butterfly craft. Follow the steps below and you will have it ready in no time!
- Put your googly eyes on the popsicle stick.
- Use your marker to draw on the mouth.
- Cut the wings out of the cupcake case.
- Attach the wings to the popsicle stick.
- Cut and add the pipe cleaners to the top of the butterfly.
- Then you have completed your butterfly!
This is a simple yet colorful craft for kids. It’s easy to accomplish, and any colors and patterns are fine. It looks like a genuine butterfly when it’s completed!
The instructions above will show you how to get started on this project right away.
I hope you enjoyed being creative.