Make your own fun Santa Christmas craft featuring lots of crafty steps. This is a fun craft featuring lots of felt and festive colors.
What you will need
- Red felt
- Yellow felt
- Black felt
- White felt
- Christmas ribbon
- Cotton pads
- Pipe cleaner
- Googly eyes
- Red pom pom
- Cover your toilet paper with red felt.
- Cut a triangle out of some red felt for Santa’s hat.
- Next, add some Christmas ribbon to the bottom of the hat
- Attach the circle and ribbon to the red triangle to complete your Santa hat
- Next, get another cotton wool pad and add your googly eyes and red pom-poms for Santa’s nose.
- Draw a smile on the cotton pad for Santa’s mouth
- Using white felt, cut a zig-zag shape for Santa’s beard
- Attach the beard to Santa’s head
- . Next, stick your hat on Santa’s head and attach his head on the toilet roll tube with glue.
- Take a strip of black felt and stick it in the middle of the toilet roll to represent Santa’s belt.
- Stick a small yellow square in the middle of your belt.
- Stick the white pipe cleaner to the back of the toilet roll and shape it into Santa’s arms
- Next, cut out Santa’s boots from black felt and stick them to the bottom of the toilet paper tube
- Then you have completed your very own Santa craft!
I love this craft. You can add it to your collection of Christmas decorations!
This is a really easy craft that you can do with your family this holiday season. It is so much fun to craft with felt. With a little creativity, you can come up with some amazing crafts.
Santa crafts are a must-have for everyone!