Owl Crafts for children are not only ideal for owl enthusiasts, but they’re also ideal for winter displays and activities. Make an owl craft starting with only a toilet paper Roll! This Craft is simple to make and is a fantastic project to do with your children.
What you will need
- Toilet roll
- Cream paper
- Orange paper
- Yellow paper
- White felt
- Black marker
- Wrap and stick on your cream paper around your toilet roll.
- Get your orange paper and trace two circles out and then cut them out.
- With your black marker draw in the eyes as seen on the video above.
- Get your yellow paper and double the sides. Then cut out your beak.
- Stick on your eyes and the beak.
- Draw lots of upside-down Vs at the bottom of your toilet roll.
- Now for the feathers. Draw oval shapes with your white felt or paper.
- Cut two of these out and draw more V shapes on your feathers.
This is a straightforward and enjoyable project to undertake. Starting with recyclables for a project may get your brain going and encourage your creativity!
Always check your recycle bin before trashing anything, especially if it’s something unusual or distinctive that someone else could use.
I believe she looks just like our well-known owl Hedwig in Harry Potter!