This is a fun and easy Reindeer craft that you can make with some lollipop sticks, felt, tape, and googly eyes. You can hang it off the Christmas tree or use it to decorate another part of your home.
What you will need
- 3 lollipop sticks
- Glue (Glue that works on felt)
- Red tape
- 2 googly eyes
- Get your felt, three lollipop sticks, and glue.
- Stick three lollipop sticks into a triangle shape on top of felt. Slowly cut around the felt.
- Get two fun googly eyes and put some glue on the back.
Stick them on the top of your triangle.
- Add the nose of the reindeer using some glitter tape.
Stick it on the bottom of your triangle (I stuck it on top of another googly eye to make it stand out, but that’s optional).
- Tape some rope or string to the back.
That’s my quick and easy lollipop reindeer crafts wood felt.
Remember, you can change any of the colors of the felt or the lollipop sticks. Also, if you like, you can make a Christmas tree with green felt, or green lollipop sticks.
Don’t forget to send any of your photos of your lovely creative projects to me and I will put them in my gallery!
I hope you liked my reindeer craft.
Don’t forget you can make some more. You can one for each of Santa’s Reindeers! This is a fun and easy craft for kids. Rudolph never likes to be alone so go ahead and make him some friends!
Thanks so much,