This is a fast and fun rainbow color pencil holder that can be made with lollipop sticks and toilet roll!
What you will need
- Toilet Roll x 1.
- 20 colorful lollipop sticks
- Cardboard or paper
This is a lovely craft and simple craft for your pencils at home or at school.
- Get your toilet roll.
- Stick some glue on one side of a lollipop stick and stick that onto your toilet roll.
- Do this with all of your colorful lollipop sticks until you have covered the toilet roll.
- If you want to make a glitter effect do as I did with my glue gun!
- Then with your cardboard cut a circle for the bottom. Use a lot of glue here.
- Stick and let it all dry, then add your pencils and enjoy!
This takes some patience and a lot of glue, but it’s totally worth it to see your end craft.
Don’t forget to recycle anything that can be used again!
Toilet rolls are one of the best things you can use. You can make so many amazing crafts with these, so reuse and get crafting.
I hope you like making your rainbow pencil holder. Send on some pictures and I will share on the gallery!