If you are a ninja turtles fan, try this easy craft with just a few materials. It’s a super fun craft and you can make your own puppet at the end!
What you will need
- Green paper or card
- Orange, red, purple and green felt
- Googly eyes
- Draw four circles on your green card or paper
- Cut out the circles
- Stick a strip of each color felt on the green circles, making loops at the end to finish the eye mask. Do this for all four circles.
- Next, add your googly eyes to the ninja turtles.
- Then add your smile with a marker
- If you want your turtles to become puppets, attach some material to the card’s back with a hole in the middle.
- So you have made Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, et Raphael, the four ninja turtles!
This is a great craft for your kids and a wonderful addition to your finger puppet collection!
The eye masks can be made from colored cards if you do not have felt. As an alternative to googly eyes, you can make your own.
Remember to send me your creative creations for my gallery for kids.