Children’s projects are a fantastic way to keep kids occupied during the summer! Making finger puppets is one of the crafts that children enjoy. This video will walk you through the process of making an ocean crab finger puppet for kids! To make your own sea puppet, all you need are a couple of supplies!
What you will need
- Red and black felt
- Googly eyes
- Pipe cleaner
- With your red felt, cut out a shape for your crab’s body.
- Next, make four black strips out of your black felt. The strips should be placed two in the middle of the top and two on each side of the body.
- Then cut out two claws from red felt and stick them onto the outside black strips.
- The goggly eyes can be attached to the black strips in the middle.
- Make a mouth out of pipe cleaners and stick it onto the front.
- Attach a black strip on the back, leaving space for fingers.
- Then you have made an ocean crab finger puppet!
This article will show you how to make an ocean crab finger puppet for kids using a few supplies.
The puppet is easy to make and kids will enjoy playing with it.
What a fun craft and activity for your kids to make with lots of fun steps along the way!
After they have created this cute crab, they can play with the puppets and enjoy some imaginative time.
Hope you had fun being creative,