This is a fun and creative craft project for kids using colored paper felt and cotton pads for octopus eyes!
What you will need
- Coloured paper
- Cotton pads
- Cut colored card into strips.
- Take your strips and cut them in half.
- Using seven strips, loop your paper around each other to make a leg. Make it look like a paper chain.
- You can continue by making 8 paper chains to make the octopus’ legs.
- Cut out a head for your octopus from felt.
- Add a dot in the middle of each cotton pad and apply two cotton pads to the head.
- Attach your 8 paper chain legs to the back of the head.
- Then you have created an octopus!
Make this craft just for fun or as part of your ocean theme at preschool or school.
You can use whatever colors and get as creative as you like!