Make this adorable felt Orangutan puppet using a variety of felt colors. It’s easy to make and can last a long time!
What you will need
- Orange felt
- White felt
- Brown felt
- Black felt
- Cut out all the shapes from your felt as shown below.
- Attach the orangutan’s hair to the top of your orange circle.
- Put two black felt dots in the center of the white felt circle to complete the orangutan’s eyes.
- After you’ve added the brown oval as the mouth, add your next two black felt circles.
- Add the long back felt strip for the mouth.
- Add the orangutan’s arms next. Long orange strips are used here.
- The last step is to add the hands to the arms.
- Apply a strip of felt to the back of the circle to make this craft into a puppet.
- You have now made your own Orangutan felt puppet craft!
This is a fun craft to make on International Orangutan Day with your family.
This is a super puppet craft to add to your collection at home. It’s all made from felt so it will surely be treasured by your kids!
Happy International Orangutan Day!