This article will be about how to make a simple Pacman craft for kids. This Pacman craft is very easy and great for kids as well as adults! It only takes 5 minutes to make and can be used in many different ways. I recommend this project for the whole family because it’s something that everyone can do together! This Pacman craft has a few materials you need to bring with you: some cardboard, paper, colored markers or crayons, scissors, and paint. If your child likes arts and crafts then this is the perfect tutorial for them!
What you will need
- Paper plate
- Red, pink and blue paper
- Googly eyes
- Yellow paint
- Cut the middle part of your paper plate to make a smaller circle. When cutting it out, make v shape from one side for Pacman’s mouth. See the video for a guideline.
- Then get your yellow paint and paint this all yellow. Set aside to dry.
- Cut out ghost shapes with your red, pink, and blue paper.
- Stick on googly eyes to each of the ghost shapes.
- Then when your paint is dry, stick on Pacman’s eyes.
The article provides instructions on how to make a Pacman craft for kids. The project is simple and enjoyable and can be completed in only 5 minutes. The project is a great way for kids to enjoy arts and crafts and also helps them learn and get active about colors, shapes, and paint!
This is a fun craft to do for anyone that loves Pacman!
You can stick these onto a black piece of paper for your wall at home or leave them as they are and you have a fun toy.
Hope you enjoyed this fun Pacman.