This is a fun craft you can do with your kids. All you need is some glue, colored felt, scissors, and you’re good to go!
What you will need
- Colored felt
- Cotton wool pads
- Take your felt and cut out the parrot shape, along with its eyes, beak, wings, and hair. Choose your favorite color!
- To make the parrot’s eyes, stick cotton pads and some felt on.
- Add the parrot’s beak next.
- Stick a circle or oval shape onto the parrot’s belly.
- At the back of the parrot, you can add lots of colored felt for the hair and feathers!
- You can then add the wings.
- To make your parrot into a puppet, add a strip of felt to the back of the bird and make room for your hand.
- You have now made your own parrot puppet!
The puppet is simple to make and a wonderful addition to your collection!
The benefits of felt puppets for kids and toddlers are endless, and making them adds to the fun and creativity of your child’s play.
I hope you enjoyed making your own felt puppet!