Children will enjoy creating this easy pumpkin crepe paper craft, which includes a lot of glue and ripping and sticking paper. This project is ideal for little artists who like to get messy!
What you will need
- Orange paper
- Orange and peach crepe paper
- Green paper
- Black paper
- Paint Brush
- Make a circle out of your orange paper
- You can draw lines down the page to outline the pumpkin.
- To make the stem, cut out a rectangle from your green paper and stick it on.
- Cut strips of orange and peach crepe paper.
- Cover the orange circle with glue, using a paintbrush to cover the entire page.
- Glue the crepe paper to the paper and cover it completely.
- Cut out two triangles from your black paper for the eyes. Stick the eyes on top of the crepe paper.
- Cut out a mouth for the pumpkin. Also, stick this on top of the crepe paper.
- Your pumpkin craft is now complete!
Simple, easy, and fun, this craft will keep your kids and class entertained with plenty of sticking, cutting, and gluing involved!
Paper can be substituted for crepe paper if you do not have any.
Wishing you a happy Halloween