It’s nearly springtime, and sheep are everywhere. But sheep also make great crafts! If you want to make sheep crafts with kids this spring, there are many ways you can do it. Some people like to use paper plates or toilet paper rolls as their sheep bodies; others buy styrofoam balls or create sheep out of clay or other materials they find around the house. There are also lots of different types of sheep accessories that kids can create! Today, I’ll show you how to make a cute and easy cardboard sheep craft with makeup pads, googly eyes, and black felt.
What you will need
- Card or paper
- Makeup pads
- Googly eyes
- Black felt or card
- Cut out a circle from some card or paper.
- Pull apart your makeup pads and place them to one side.
- Glue on the makeup pads to the card so it looks woolly for your sheep’s body.
- Cut out the shape of a sheep head from black felt or card.
- Then add some googly eyes with glue.
- Stick the sheep’s head on the top of the body.
- For your feet, cut two straight strips of black felt.
- Add the sheep’s legs to the bottom of the body.
This is a great beginner’s project for the start of spring. It’s a simple, enjoyable activity with a lovely conclusion!
Visit my YouTube channel and Pinterest for more spring ideas.
Hope you enjoyed this craft.