This rainbow leprechaun is a St. Patrick’s day craft idea and a super cute handprint craft also it’s a simple craft and it’s bright and colorful!. The best part about this craft is that children can make their own and share it with friends, family, or classmates.
What you will need
- Colored Paper (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet)
- Googly eyes
- With your orange paper, use a pencil to trace your hand and cut it out.
- Cut out a hat from your green paper and glue it to the top of your handprint.
- A bright smile and googly eyes can be added to your fun leprechaun face.
- Cut out two sets of strips of your colors of the rainbow.
- On the back of the handprint, stick on the brightly colored paper to finish off your leprechaun. Its a fun and bright hairdo!
These colorful activities will be a hit with your little ones!
It’s a simple and enjoyable project that only takes a few minutes to put together!
I wish you much fun creating your handprint and coming up with new ideas.