Here is a simple scrabble card that kids can make for a baby or new dad. You only need a few simple materials.
What you will need
- Scrabble letters
- Art pegs
- Fold your card over.
- Cut a strip of felt for the top of the card.
- Stick the felt strip on.
- Add some side decorations (optional).
- Glue the scrabble letters on the felt
- Cut out squares around your scrabble letters. It could be ‘New Dad’ or ‘New Baby’.
- Place one string at the top and one at the bottom.
- Stick the squares with the scrabble letter onto your string with the wooden pegs.
- Thus, you have created a nice and personal card for your new dad or for a new baby!
Making one of these for a new baby or new father would be a lovely and simple idea. You could also make one for a new mom!
I hope you enjoyed making this craft and enjoy making your own personal gift!