This is a super fun activity and craft for kids to make for St. Patrick’s Day. This project doesn’t require a lot of materials, just some time to be creative.
Looking for a fun and easy St. Patrick’s Day craft project for kids? Look no further! This snake bubble wrap craft is simple to make and perfect for celebrating the holiday. Kids will love making the snakes “crawl” around on their paper. So grab some bubble wrap paper and paint and let’s get started!
What you will need
- Paper plate
- Green paint
- Orange paint
- Goggly eyes
- Bubble wrap
- Put green paint on one side of the bubble wrap and add orange to the other. You can leave a gap in the middle so you can hold the bubble wrap.
- The bubble wrap should be turned around and placed on the paper plate. Cover it with the paint. This gives the paper plate a nice effect.
- Next, cut around in a circle with your scissors. See the video above for guidance.
- Put googly eyes on the snake’s head and then add a smile with the marker.
- As an extra, I added a hat to the snake!
Painting on bubble wrap is a fantastic way for your children to use their imaginations.
It may also be a fun family activity. If you have any remaining bubble wrap from the project, don’t throw it away! Continue creating and making things out of it in the future…after all, it doesn’t pop as often as bubbles.
I wanted to link my St. Patrick’s Day theme with this snake, but you can use whatever colors your children like!
Hope you have fun making this craft.