Spring is the ideal time of year to make some enjoyable spring crafts with your kids! This article will demonstrate to you how to create a basic bee craft that’s great for children of all ages. So gather your materials and get ready to enjoy yourself!
What you will need
- Toilet Roll
- Black and yellow felt
- Googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- Lollipop stick yellow
- Cover and stick your black felt onto your toilet roll.
- With your yellow felt cut two long strips, wrap and stick these around your black felt with a gap between them to make your bee’s stripes.
- Cut your pipe cleaners into two bits to make the bee’s antennas.
- Stick them on the top of the toilet roll and bend to make a shape, one pointing left and one pointing right.
- With some yellow felt, cut two oval shapes out for your wings and stick them on.
- Stick on your googly eyes just under the antennas.
- The last step is to pop on your lollipop stick on the bottom to make your bee into a toy or puppet!
Bees are a great project for children to work on with their parents or participate in as part of a school assignment.
Not only is it enjoyable, but you may also teach and enlighten your children about the importance of bees and plant life!
It will inspire them to look forward to next spring. So, stock your house with DIY projects and flowers!
I hope you enjoyed this craft and remember to recycle as much for your arts and crafts.