Arts and crafts for children might be a lot of fun to participate in on St. Patrick’s day. In this article, I’ll instruct you on how to make a simple Saint Patrick’s day card. There are several different interesting arts and crafts projects that kids may complete!
What you will need
- Green felt
- Orange felt
- White felt
- Get three different kinds of green felt and draw a shamrock on each.
- Cut them out.
- Glue each side of the card and stick your string on.
- Attach your shamrocks with your pegs to your string.
- Take your green, white and orange felt and draw three more shamrocks.
- Cut out your shamrocks.
- Put more string on the bottom of your card.
- With the pegs, add on your shamrocks.
This is a fantastic and quick card to make for your family and give to them if they are away.
This is a wonderful activity for you and your children to do on St. Patrick’s Day!
Alternatively, the card can be as effective if you do not have felt.
Check out some more crafts ideas for kids on this website if you enjoyed getting creative with this card.