The craft uses cupcakes and popsicle sticks on felt. It’s a fun summer craft that your kids will surely enjoy!
What you will need
- Popsicle sticks
- Cupcake case
- Pipe cleaners
- Pencil or marker
- Draw a flower out of felt and cut it out.
- Place a cupcake case on top of the felt flower.
- After that, get your popsicle stick and stick it to the back of the flower.
- Next, twist your pipe cleaner into a circle and stick it in the middle of the cupcake using glue.
- That’s your super quick felt flower! You can make a bunch of them using different colored felt, popsicle sticks, and pipe cleaners.
This is a fun and bright summer craft to open up this summer season.
The project is super easy and will definitely be enjoyed by all.